Blogger Templates

Friday, July 10, 2009

Wow, I am sooo slacking on posting. I will catch up eventually...
A few new things going on... We have a puppy on the way... His name is Keison (not sure of the spelling yet actually... could be Kaison).. Pronounced K-San (lazy on the San.. it's not like "San" Fransicso..) I have no idea how to explain it in writing... LOL
He will be joining our family 07-31-09..... He almost looks like a mini-Maxx.. LOL
Maxx is an English Mastiff... Keison is a Brazillian Mastiff (Fila)
*
We went to a wedding on July 4th. Nate was in the wedding party... I have some pictures of that coming up... Not real thrilled with them...but more on that later
However, I did have the pleasure of meeting this incredibly AWESOME couple that I hope to get to know even better and to photograph their family.
*
For now... here are a few sneak peeks of Keison; sent and taken by the handler.
1 or 2 weeks old: Keison is far right of the picture (I know the blue picture says 3weeks in the corner, but I think that was an error because he looks the same age as the 1-2 week picture. I have some more recent ones I will upload later today.

1 comment:

  1. yes that was my mistake..he was only 2 weeks in those two pics..as you can tell they just started opening their eyes..I cought that after i sent you the pics..sorry..sheila

    ReplyDelete