Blogger Templates

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

First Swim

OMGosh... ok, It might only be funny to me... but I HAVE to post this...
Maxx and Kai-son LOVE going to the beach.... we go to our little local spots all the time... Well, I totally forgot I had these pictures!!!... These were taken the first weekend in October... it was a BEAUTIFUL day out.... we went to Slaughter Beach and Kai-son decided he wanted to follow Maxx out into the water... It was Kai-son's FIRST actual swim... ROFL... I truly believe he will need some more practice... He isn't real smooooooth yet... look at the splashes and the way he holds his head up!!!... Yet, just like Maxx, he didn't really want to come out of the water....
*
(((((hey, don't forget to click on each picture to see it better... thanks ;) ))))
Maxx, very graceful


Kai-son... well, not so graceful... he is so friggin cute



Finally, he came out a very tired puppy....... just to...........

try and get Maxx to play some more... They love it when Nate throws stones in the water

1 comment:

  1. LOL, what a goof ball..maxx seems so grasefull and then you have kai-son..I love these pics of them..give him a great big hug for me

    ReplyDelete