Blogger Templates

Saturday, March 20, 2010

1 year

Well, we are back to bailing out the basement... ugh... Because of that I totally didn't blog on our anniversary!!! I'm so slacking... Saint Patricks Day was our 1 year anniversary... We were bailing out and I don't have any pictures of that day *i want to cry*....
Nate made us take a break and we got cleaned up and he treated me to a pedicure... then he made me this AMAZING dinner with Alaska King Crab legs... oh my stars.. didn't think I would like them and now they are my latest addiction....!!! He is such a good cook... and I slacked and didn't take any pictures of them!!! I didn't even pick up my camera I was soooo enjoying the beautiful weather and over all beautiful day...
Thank you Nate for a memorable year... Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment