Blogger Templates

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

much to learn

Wow... so, Meredith asked if I would go with her to a wedding she was shooting last Saturday and help out... She thought it would be a good opportunity for me to experience photographing a wedding... well, I absolutely never realized how exhausting the process was for photographers... maybe it was because I was nervous... I helped out with equipment and holding reflectors... she also suggested I try and photograph as much as possible... for the experience...
Well, I definitely learned that I have ALOT to learn... oh my stars... I have sooooo much to learn...
It was fun... and I can't wait to do it again...
I know this needs to be cropped... and it's crooked... but heck... it's a start...
sneak peak... A full write up to come once I have permission.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment