Blogger Templates

Saturday, June 12, 2010

I want to post but at am a loss for words... odd for someone who talks quiet a bit... well, used to... I'm just hanging around tonight... not getting into too much... Nate is on call to assist Milton Fire Department... so, I'm just playing around with photoshop a bit....   
*
This is a fence we parked beside on a foggy day at slaughter beach... I really like the unfocused softness and think the black and white set's it off... kind of somber... but I actually really like this

Floyd hanging out on the table... I made this a stark black and white...

This is something new for me... I've learned how to do different vintage fading and add texture to pictures... This is Cortney... Such a great person... incredible heart & soul...

I'm going to jump off here for a little bit.... Play around in photoshop some more...  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment