Blogger Templates

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wesley is 4!!!

My youngest nephew turns 4 today... Tommy and Rachelle celebrated it yesterday with a carnival theme... They had many "stations" set up in the backyard for the kids to play carnival type of events and win tickets for prices... it was so cute and a ton of fun...
There was face painting:
His sister Hailey wanted a butterfly... so a butterfly she got... looks pretty good to me...

Hailey even talked me into it... She knows me so well... she automatically painted a dragonfly... LOL
The cake was baked by my sister in law Rachelle,  she has amazing talents with cakes


And then there was Wesley's "big" gift ... boy have times changed... This thing is powered not by pedals.. seat belts and everything... Now I wonder if I should trade my car in for one of these!!!!  It's nicer than my car... LOL

His reaction when he came out and saw what was there
And the radio was a TRUE radio.. amazing
Judging by his best friends face and the look of  "I'm on a mission get out of my way" on Wesley... I think it was the right idea to stand to the side of them  LOL--I LOVE this picture


Happy Birthday Wesley... I love you so much...

1 comment:

  1. Awww, so cute and fun! His car is nicer than MY car lol!

    ReplyDelete