Blogger Templates

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

He looks so different in every shot

Kai-son has been so much fun. WOW, they grow so fast...
I've noticed that every picture I take of him is so different than the next... I'm really wanting you to see the puppy I see.... but, I can't seem to capture it...so, I'm just going to relax and have fun taking whatever it is I can get for pictures...
Here are a few of him and Maxx playing..
*ok, so this one is solo...I know it's blurry but I HAD to post it... LOOK AT THAT FACE.... love him

Kai-Son is sporting his new light weight collar and bandanna... and wants to play with Maxx

Maxx says ok... but makes him work for it... LOL... Run Kai-Son Run.....

Profiling his new bandanna and collar... I want to take them off because I think they make him look so much older... LOL ... Our little puppy guy

No comments:

Post a Comment