Blogger Templates

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Yummy Yummy

So, again a most awesome meal.... Sorry for the quality of the pictures... I've been having some slight problems with my camera... It will be taking a quick trip to the shop this week. Anyway............ My birthday weekend was fantastic... had wonderful food... good weather... and great company....
*
How lucky am I that my best friend is also an incredible cook??
We had fresh corn on the cob.. SWEETEST EVER.... and plantain's (which Nate made the most incredible dessert ever with.... Yes, they were grilled and when the desert was done, just amazing!!! OMG.. I was so involved with eating, I forgot to photograph it!! LOL.. YES, it was THAT good... and that's coming from someone who doesn't eat desert... )

Fresh Onions and Banana Peppers grilled to perfection... Did I mention that the Banana Peppers were from our own garden???... so yummmyyyyyy

Ever had a pork roast on the grill... if not.. TRY IT... Nate braised it first (I think that's the right term) and then finished it off on the grill.. AMAZING

Oh, the hotdogs were Mom's... she doesn't like the food we like... LOL
There is more but I was so involved in having fun and eating good food... I didn't photograph as much as I should have....
Nate, thanks for an incredible day, weekend and more memories.... Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment