Blogger Templates

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hip update

Great news... It wasn't Kai-Son's hip that was a problem... he stopped walking funny after 2 days of anti-inflammatory it appears it was a sprained muscle possibly from wrestling with Maxx :( (sad for that but glad it's not his hip)
Large breed dogs do have a tendency for hip problems so we do have to monitor this regularly... we also have to watch how we play with him because of joint concerns and bloating issues while he's still a growing pup... and I believe he's truly going to live up to "large breed"... I won't be surprised if he hits 200lbs...
The vet says he's doing really well and is at a perfect weight for how he is growing
Such a proud little pup...

He's getting that bloodhound face... MY FAVORITE PART!!!! such a cutie

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! So glad to hear that it's nothing serious about his health...

    I just lost my best friend of 16 years, my cat Mishka, back in April...and I miss him terribly... There is truly nothing better than sharing unconditional love with a pet.. I think we're almost ready to adopt a new kitty =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Gail he is getting adorable! so big and yes I definitely see the bloodhound in him! Glad that it isn't anything with his hip!!!!!
    Cortney

    ReplyDelete