Blogger Templates

Monday, September 14, 2009

Surf's up

Saturday was kind of rainy and we couldn't get any yard work done... So, Nate decided to take his reels to a surf shop in Indian River Inlet to have some service done on them. They'll be back in time for the tournament; if he decided to enter. Naturally we couldn't go all the way there and not go to the water.... Well, lucky us; there was a surfing competition going on!!!! Well, we got to stay for one heat and then we were told no pets allowed :( So we had to go...
Some of the contrast is off on these, sorry about that and I know a few are blurry...
*
Many people walk on the rocks and fish.... It was still cloudy and misty from the storm....


There were many many surfers out there, all ages...

I know he is blurry but I reallllly like this shot!!!

There is a series of this guy... he was closest to us LOL





and YES, he saved it... !!!!

This poor guy did not... but those kids out there were AWESOME... I think this was the only time he had fallen..

Wish I could have had a different angel

1 comment:

  1. Gail, thank you so much for leaving your lovely comment on my post! It's these encouraging comments from my sweet readers that inspire me daily to keep sharing... I always tell myself that even if at least one person benefits from the info, I will feel like I succeeded!

    Thank you again for taking the time to visit my home on the net & for leaving your comment.

    Your blog is lovely as well! Beautiful photography! I love the composition of the first shot with the guy fishing on the rocks and the lighthouse in the background, with those strong & mighty rocks in the foreground... Great job! =)

    ReplyDelete