Blogger Templates

Monday, September 7, 2009

Hailey

Wow.... I haven't played with portrait taking in awhile... When Hailey's Mom asked me to take some updated pictures of her daughter I was more than happy too. Rachelle already knew what she wanted so it was easy to get things rolling...
*
Hailey is a part of many activities... Competitive cheer-leading, gymnastic, dance, and beauty pageants... She has been Jr. Miss; Little Miss... etc....
*
I apologize that they are uploading grainy(however, if you click on each individual it will enlarge and looks much clearer... I'll have to figure out what I did.. hmmmmm... if anyone knows... PLEASE leave comments... Thanks a ton... :)
*
So, here are a few from our session... Some silly some serious of my beautiful niece Hailey.. Thanks Hailey for allowing me to practice... you were a ton of fun :)









Peace Out !!

3 comments:

  1. Gail... OUTSTANDING... These pictures are incredible, you did a wonderful job. I'm sure Hailey made it easy, she is beautiful.

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail,
    these pics are wonderful. You did a great job. A couple of them are a smidge grainey but not bad. I am very impressed. Would love to be able to get some new pics done with ya.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great natural headshots! Well done, Gail! I love her pure energy coming through in the photos... Kudos to both of you! =)

    ReplyDelete