Blogger Templates

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Delaware Volunteer Firefighters Association (DVFA)

I don't think I've posted much about this... Which isn't surprising, this blog didn't quiet turn out as I was anticipating... Like much of my life right now.....  September 16 2010 was our DVFA conference where Bill Tobin was sworn in as the new president....
Nate is still a "probie" but attended the conference to support President Tobin as well as to support DVFA in it's entirety... He and another probie, Clint were asked at the last second to be the Stair and Color Guards... Very unexpectedly .... I was able to attend the very end of the conference as I had to work that day.   I wasn't the photographer of this particular event thank goodness because I didn't have all my equipment with me... here are a few of what I was able to capture...

Nate on your left Clint on your right
  

He looks really sharp in his dress uniform... They weren't made to wear the jackets at this event

  
Newly elected President Bill Tobin (left) with Terry Jester Chief of Memorial 89
(Nate on the right, behind Chief Jester)

.
Picture below and above... The Memorial 89 Ladies Aux. and many of our officers and a few Probies

No comments:

Post a Comment