Blogger Templates

Monday, June 22, 2009

Drifting off

I have some strange weather photo's I'm going to work on but that will be for a later post.... Because I'm tired and ready to curl up in bed... While I'm getting ready for my snuggle into the covers time I was remembering our vacation to the Outer Banks ... Rodanthe NC.... So incredibly peaceful... I think I'll drift off to sleep, wrapped in the security of Nate and Maxx, Sheba and Floyd.. (YES... we do all snuggle together in the king size bed... we are so odd.... Anyway... a few thoughts floating through my mind... I Hope you find comfort in these too:
It looks like a painting.. LOL

Nope, we didn't catch anything... but who cares??... LOOK AT THAT OCEAN


The wind was constantly blowing... Maxx's ears stayed nice and salt fresh.. umm.. eww... but he did actually enjoy letting his ears blow in the wind... gotta love him

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment