Blogger Templates

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Playing around

I have sooooo much to learn about photoshop... I read so many photography blogs and see so many beautiful edits and often wonder.. HOW did they do that??!! I'm slowly learning.... So, until I learn more... Here are a few photo's that we just played with.... They will do for now... Of course; these aren't the edits that would "sell" pictures, but boy have they made for some fun...
*Nate...this was actually taken through a screen door... I was on the inside of the garage he was on the outside; it was very bright that day... I just "blew" out the background some.. Yeah, the last minute sticking out of the tongue... well, totally not planned...lol

*Anthony, one of my best friends:... He was helping me with some studio practice

*Arial... I actually love this picture.... she is sooo unique

*Out For Justice: a local band looking for some flyers in 2007...

No comments:

Post a Comment