Blogger Templates

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sherry and Jay> Finally the day :)

So, the day finally arrived....and sadly, Nate had to miss it because he was home with what we think may be food poisoning. I had to fly this event solo...
*
Jay and Sherry(see previous e-session) got married at Heritage Shores. We were all worried since it has been raining so much... But Sherry and Jay had a perfect day!!!... Sunny and about 82degrees... But at 2pm that sun can be wicked... boy was it hot... AND although I was only there for about 25min in the sun... I got sunburn... Yep... and mostly it's on the left side... LOL... Oh well, it was worth it to be a part of this day.. :)

The minister asked for all cameras (other than "the" photographer) remain off during the actual vow ceremony; So, I don't have as many pictures as I normally would... Here are a few I got to take prior and a few I snuck in during (shhh.. don't tell)
*
The view from the balcony...
Sherry arrived in a beautiful horse drawn carriage; along with her Dad , her daughter-and step-daughter (the bridesmaids)...
gotta love the ringbearer all steadied up with hand decorated pillows in a little red wagon being pulled by his Mom... The grandson... 1 year old.... He was soooo good during the ceremony...
Look at that Train... I wish I could have gotten closer picture for you to see, it was incredible...
I had to try and sneak at least one in right as the cermony was endingCongratulations Sherry and Jay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment