Blogger Templates

Thursday, June 11, 2009

What is up with this??!!

We have been having the most unusual weather here in Delaware lately. Nate and I were heading home from work on Tuesday and a pretty heavy rain storm started.... Keep in mind, we both work a little over an hour away from home... (depends on who's driving LOL... me, 1hr 15min... Nate: 45min-1hr) ... anywho.... Traffic stops around Odessa... we take a little road and get off RT1 and go through Townsend... yeah, ok, we didn't go into Townsend we went into a Stephen King Novel.... SERIOUSLY...
..
We are headed to this little bend in the road and this magnificent lightening bolt... 3 seconds later we round the bend and the tree that bolt hit was still smoldering and shattered.... I was so freaked out... I totally forgot I had 4 yes 4 camera's available to me and I didn't take one picture.!!!! bad me
..
so, we go further down the road and the fog was amazing...!!!! Amazing I tell you; seriously, roll down the window stick your arm out and your hand disappears... of course, no picture... I AM SO SLACKING... but here is the fog w/out sticking my hand out LOL

..
Anyway, we found a driveway to pull over into because a state trooper was coming through with every light on his cruiser on (thank goodness because seriously, there was no visibility.
..
The temperature had dropped so much, it was just incredible... Well, finally we are headed towards the end of the road and the fog lifts... we see there is snow and hail on the ground YES... HONEST... BOTH!!!... We get to the end of the road, jump back on rt 1... ride about 5 minutes and not one drop of liquid anywhere...
..
Anyway, my systems are finally loaded and I need to get work done, here are a very few that I did finally take...
FOG!!!

The one fog spot we came out of, the slushy mess we drove through and at the bottom you can see the new fog starting to surround us


The end of the road is near!!

2 comments:

  1. That is insane!!!! The only wya it will let me leave comments is anonymous. So I will sign them from now on. :)
    Cortney

    ReplyDelete