Blogger Templates

Thursday, December 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE

So,.... Today is Nate's 34th birthday... A KID STILL!!!... LOL...
I love it when I watch people meeting him for the first time.... it makes me chuckle.. no matter where someone works or or how they are dressed or where we are shopping is he ever without conversation... he is SUCH a people person.... he has a natural talent to make people laugh
It was tough for him today without Bob... he is trying so hard to "be strong"... and he is SOOOO strong... but today there was definately a heaviness for the first time... it's starting to set in... and he'll be ok... He still had fun today... he laughed, he cried.... it was heartbreaking and nice at the same time... something that makes our bond grow stronger.... Hes a good man... a great friend... and a good husband...
I don't have many pictures on me at the moment... but I don't like to leave a post without one....
Happy Birthday Nate... Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment