Blogger Templates

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sunday Sneak Peak

One of my best friends, Anne; needed family pictures done last minute for the Holidays. It was nice to have the practice... Here's the pet side taken for that day... All completely spontaneous.... while waiting for the family to be ready:)
*
This is Snowball checking out alllll the rain we were having... LOTS.... My flash failed to go off.... I think the picture is way off color and very blurry... Not one of my normal pics without some cool editing... However, MANY loved this... so, Cool

*
Got my flash going... little bit too bright with some much white... I'll have to work on that..

*
I tell people Snowball is yelling at me to put away that friggin bright flash... but he was actually just yawning... LOL

*
Meet Dotty ...

No comments:

Post a Comment