Blogger Templates

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thought of

We needed to see the accident site today.... to help make sense of everything... Pops was found by three of his best friends... it just so happened they were at the site too.... This was taken today... at low tide... it's hard to believe at the same exact time yesterday I wouldn't have been able to stand where I was standing... it was under 4 feet of water....

The guys had been out there to make sure they cross they placed the night before was still there.... We all talked...Nate placed a rosary on the cross...
They explained what they thought to have happened and what they experienced when they got there yesterday.... Pops had some amazing friends... he was so well loved.. even with his hell raising ways... :) .... He is so deeply missed by so many

1 comment:

  1. Nate I want you to know that I Love you, and am here for you always. Even though we are miles apart we are cousins for life and if you need anything you can count on me!! Love you..

    I remember many things about Uncle Boo especially when I was a little girl and thought he looked just like Hulk Hogan(and he did)!!!
    I feel sorry for those of you who never got to meet My Uncle, he was truly One in a Million, You could never talk to him and not smile, he love to make people laugh, he was soo full of life, He had the Greatest Spirit, and most of all he Loved his Family more than life itself (especially his son Nate).

    Love you all Always..
    Kathy Jo

    ReplyDelete