Blogger Templates

Monday, December 28, 2009

Imagination....

We woke up to 2 inches of water in the basement ... AGAIN; today... It just happened the week before Bob died.... but that time was a combination of our hot water heater going at the same time we had alllll that rain and it was more than our french drain and sump pump could handle... Well, with the snow melting and the rain a day or so ago... we ended up with our shoes floating again....
So, I decided to retreat my mind ... in a sense... ;) after baking some cookies and popping some popcorn (too make sure Nate has some munchies for the next day or so)...
I turned on the tv for some background noise as I attempt to lose myself into something photographic as Nate is trying to shop vac the basement to assist the sump pump....
One of my favorite movies... The Chronicels of Narnia... (The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe) is on!!!... LOVE IT
I LOVE the imagination.... (well, naturally the creative happy go lucky type... not the creatively gory and gross kind)....

I love the mind ...

No comments:

Post a Comment